Monday, June 9, 2014

Long Overdue Update!

Just thought I'd better post a few recent sketch things I've done so people don't think I've entirely dropped off the planet!


This was something I completed over the weekend while I was attending Olympia Comics Festival. It's a playmat for card gamers.



Here is a birthday card I made for one of my nephews. If you can't tell, he likes Mario and football. Next is a sketch card I did on the back of a "Mine Layer" MTG artist's proof card for a fella all the way down in Australia!



Finally I have included a new little cartoon of my furry side (a chubby little koala bear--but with a snow leopard tail because he has delusions of grandeur!) I was inspired by some amazing ink-brush work by an artist named Robb Mommaerts! He does beautiful drawings and it compelled me to take up my brushpen again and get back to practicing with it!!



Finally, as an added bonus, here is a cartoon I did for one of our CLAW meetings. I was given a specific theme and had to draw a cartoon strip based on it. It all had to be done in an hour!After that is a cartoon I did for one of our CLAW meetings. I was given a specific theme and had to draw a cartoon strip based on it. It all had to be done in an hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment